Translate

Flare of bB, The Details

Here I decided to put together some detail pics of Hiro's bB. Garage Provide in Odawara , well, provided their skill and did the work. I had the priviledge of Hiro taking me there and introduced me to the people that did the work. That was very cool. Let's take a look....


Hiro pointed out that the rear door cards have been modded so that the handles are half the thickness they started as. nice touch. Each door has a TV in it as well.

I really like how the car has flares added over an after market bodykit. everything is smooth and lines up well.

This area right behind the front wheel intrigues me. That openeing or diffuser I guess is neat. It's solid too! No flex at all.

Filled and smoothed rail gutters.

Interior is bright and seemed really hard for me to photograph. this is the best of like 6 pictures I took. He uses the same KGWorks door handles I have along with the airvents. Four Recaro SR3 seats custom wrapped. Air suspension switches below the center console in the obligatory mirror LED's

This has to be the trump card of the car right here. Vertical air tank and painted pinstriping. Everything has lights!!!

Now this is cool. Speedo relocated to the right side of the dash so a center channel can be added. All audio is Rockford Fosgate...

And for good measure, a Nissan F50 Cima projector light sits atop the airtank setup....
That's it for now. I am still suffering jet lag and need a rest.