Translate

the best kind of peer pressure

since my trip to SF for WekFest in February, I been wanting to go back but thought I don't have the funds to do another trip out to LA for ToyotaFest.  My friends out west asked if I could make it and I said I highly doubt it.

Once in a while I get a message from my friends on my facebook page asking what day/time/etc will I be arriving to LA area for ToyotaFest.  Kept saying I doubt it because I found out there is a JDM-Chicago Season Opening meet the sunday after.  Well one day, I just got to wondering how much, told myself if it's 350, i'll think about it, and I must make it back before the sunday meet starts... welp, as you guys can tell, it was WAY below that 350, and i found flights that work with my scheduling needs...

2012 ToyotaFest here I come...  So if you are in the area, wanting to see some SWEET rides come check this event out... i'll be there with my friends at PhotoshootMycar 

so stay tuned, I should have coverage up by end of next week...