Translate

another evo

another Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX... but it's a wagon that the North Americans got denied of getting.  I thought this was sold only in the Japanese market, but looks like at least 1 got pass and darted to Thailand.  I always enjoy the Evolutions in all generations, something about them is a head turner with the power and styling.   Now seeing it in a wagon format, makes me drool even more...  before I drown my keyboard of my drool, here are the pics from Flatmotion..






Here are some specs to this beauty...

Engine:
4g64 2.5L Stroker Kit
HKS Valcon Camshaft
Full modified intake and exhaust port with titanium valve and spring
full titanium exhaust piping
HKS Kansai RAM air
HKS Fuel Rail
2000CC injectors   --- Wait what??  O_O

Suspension:
Tein Circuit Master with EDFC


I was told that this setup allows him to hit  612 PS (about 603 HP) on 2.6 bars of boost (about 37.7 lbs)

this allows it to hit a 10.998 seconds in a 1/4 mile... that is a quick wagon...