Translate

great showing at AutoMass Chicago...

AutoMass Chicago is an event that bring the local drifters and car show participants together in one location.  Round 1 was the first time that I assembled the guys around me to show under the Wagon LifeStyle name, and we sure got folks to notice out rides...

nothing ever goes easy, while rolling down there, the STI was running super lean and we took our time down (later to find out it was a bad O2 sensor).  All together we had 4 rolled in together on the early sunday morning... we have;

Jim (co-author here) with his W-Blood bB....


Don with his VIP inspired Odyssey....


Nick with his well package STI GBR...



 and myself with my Matrix...




It was a long chilly and windy day... we were all hoping for the sun to show up and the wind to die down...  but you get the folks saying it's going to rain and shatter our hopes... Judging came around and we all tried our best to impress them... we must of done something right because we all walked away with at least a trophy... 

Jim - Best Scion
Don - Best Honda/Acura ... Also Best of Show
Nick - Best Subaru
myself - 3rd place Toyota... 

For the first time together, I say that was sure impressive...  I'm happy that my guys all won and they deserved it... also to all the winners at this event, they are well deserved, no doubt in my mind with the judging at this event... they did a great job... 

till next time, we all don't know when the next time all of us are going to show together... BUT, I would love to have more owners that won't mind to show with or even on the track... if you are interested hit either myself or Jim up...

pics from JT and Edwin