Translate

another spotting in Thailand...

I take real pride in making in designing and putting the decals together.... (yes I have access at work to make my own decals... )  currently in the making a few more designs along with other things... but that is another story all together...

I check out the Wagon Style Thailand site as often as I can and if you guys remember this post K-Break Wish in Thailand it was rocking our decal on the back window... from our store

well I stumble onto other Wish because I was looking for it's finished shots since I saw the interior build on Love Sound Audio FB page ...

and yes, it's rocking our decal too on the rear hatch window... I'm SO EXCITED  (^_^)

really like the exhaust tips... and fitment on the wheels is spot on without metal work...





blood red interior...

what you think i'm not going to show off the interior?  RIGHT... check it...

Custom rear seats with arm rest along with LEDs lights canopy... WOW...




SO SWEET...