Translate

my idol...

gotta say everyone has many idols in their life time.  This one for me is a builder of this euro style Toyota Avensis.  He is part of the R.E Vision crew from Japan.  I posted a few videos of the crew this past few weeks. 

This wagon has gone through alot of transformation, and his current setup has cause my mind to go on a whirlwind of thoughts and I got a plan.  Gotta say this is most images I have posted of 1 car, but the transformation is awesome...took me a while to find most of these info but it needs to be noted.  

I hope I have this in order... ok let's go see his transformation...

first with OZ Sardegna 
check it, Bentley Continental GT wheels... 


this was how I first saw this Avensis..  btw another one off front bumper..  O_O


these next few images I can't tell the order but I know they are recent since 2 images are for the Wagonist issue that is coming out in January.  

I have the same wheels... the Mercedes Benz SL wheels
Believe it or not, but this  front bumper is a mesh from a Wald Kit for the Benz CLS... SICK
and rolling on WORK Gnosis GS4 wheels
Tinted headlight lens, tinted the wheel lips, and he change the front again...
and this front is from the Honda Insight... the AIMGAIN version... O_O  

oh yeah with all this looks mods... here is a stopper... literally project nu bbk..

YES... this is leather wrapped... O_O
latest on the rear...

his audio..

the headliner...

I'M in LOVE...  he set a bar that I want to hit... but from what I can translate he started on this car in 2007, he has about 5 years on me...  let's the planning begin...