Translate

CRAZY!!!!!

talk about CUSTOM....  just wow....  I saw this badge in an issue of the Wagonist magazine and was so intrigue when i saw it.  To me it really signify the idea of custom car and idea of bringing the car to another level than what I have done so far.   I was talking to Ming from Fizz Autosports and I was determine to get the item.  Surprisingly he kinda knew who it was from another customer that told him about it.  Together Ming was my contact to them and I supplied my emblem due to my car was only made in North America.  Took about 5-6 weeks and it was finally shipped from Japan on Thursday March 25th and received on Saturday the 27th.

on to the pictures


AWESOME packaging, I was truely impress


Instruction, that is in Japanese....  RIGHT.... 

That's right, red crystals...  



Test fit with a black out emblem that i sent out for the test fitting... SWEET....

Cost... call Ming from FizzAutosports Chicago... oh btw, it's only Toyota and Lexus...  

Keep tabs with me, when I install it